Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cold Weather and My Little Pumpkin!

Here's my little Dr. Caleb....he is so interested in being a doctor.  He loves dressing up like one and carrying around all his stethoscopes! 
Lucy Lou is already climbing stairs!!! 
My helpers in the kitchen....popcorn time :)



Out first fire of many!  It's been so cold here and we've basically had a fire going almost constant for the last week!  I love it!!!
and so does someone else.....hard to keep her away from it!
Caleb had "donuts with dad (and pops)" last Wednesday.  He was SO excited about having them there with him :)

Dinner in the fireplace....yes, we cooked our hotdogs on the fire.



goofy!

Dogpile on dad!  how everyone is looking at me is somewhat of a miracle!!!  I love this picture :)

The cold doesn't keep these 2 from digging with their trucks.

The things her brother does to her to keep her out of his stuff....poor Lucy!

I did this with Tyson so I had to repeat with Lucy.  She actually fit in the pumpkin whereas Tyson we had to cut the back out of the pumpkin to get him in it for the picture :).  She liked it for a little while but I think I took too many pictures of her because she wasn't a fan after awhile.






Cold outside means trains inside!
Lucy the superhero!

No comments: