Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas in Kansas

This little girl was ready to go see her Mimi and Pawpaw.  We packed up the car Christmas eve morning and headed North!
Tyson finally gave in and fell asleep :)

Lots of fun in Kansas......

and lots of stockings!!!  8 of them...even already had one for Norah (my niece that will be coming home in March from China!!!)



Merry Christmas Lucy!!!

Gotta make coffee on Christmas morning with Mimi :)






The boys got a ton of time with their cousins and loved every minute of it :)


This boy and this toy.......it's by far his all time favorite!

I LOVE this picture......her first purse from her Mimi.....just love her little smile :)










This is about as good as it got!















They picked out gifts for Mimi and Pawpaw again this year.  Caleb picked out a screwdriver for Pawpaw and Weston picked out a mug with a "M" on it for Mimi.


Rides in the bucket truck with Luke!







Uncle Jan and Lucy....

Mamu and Papa and all their grandkids (plus Norah)



The GIRLS!!!! (plus Norah)

                                             Lucy's Aunt Mallory loved being with her :)
Lucy got to have a little taste of facing forward when we went to run a few errands in Mimi's car.  I think she likes it!

Movie night with ALL of them!!!

And Christmas Day she turned 10 months old.  It's so hard to believe my baby will be 1 in a few months!!!!  



One day we took them all to a place called Get Air.  It was VERY fun.  It was a trampoline park and it was a blast.  I didn't get any pictures because I was jumping the whole time :)


Yes, I am that cool.  That would be me and my sister-in-law doing cheerleading jumps on the trampoline.  I think I sorta forgot I was 34 and mom of 4 for a little while :).

Before we left Weston and Kai broke a rock and Weston took half and Kai took the other half :(.  They are such great buddies!

We had such a great time in Kansas and it's always so hard to say bye.  

No comments: