Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Lucy Turns 4!

Can't believe my baby is four but it's true!  She insisted on a mermaid party so of course a mermaid party is what she got :).  The is the FIRST birthday cake I've ever had to make for one of my kids birthdays....THAT IS RIDICULOUS and I'm so spoiled.  Thank you thank you thank you sister.  So don't look to close but it's the best I could do.  It's leaning a bit and has many dents but it looked mermaidish and tasted good :).  The crazy ice days were right before her party but somehow the roads were clear and the party was able to go on!

Her pants are from her Aunt Mel....I mean really?!?!  She looked so cute :).


Bubba wanted to get out of school to come to her party.....I just can't say no to that.  I'm not sure how long that will last but I'll take it for as long as I get it!
Sand Art!  And Weston was a big help with this....

Pin the seahorse on the ocean?!?!  You've gotta have something when it's freezing and icy outside!


A lot of sweet friends!!!








4....really my baby is 4?!?!  To say I love this little girl is quite the understatement.  We've bonded a lot this year....most days it's just me and her while the boys are at school.  We play and spend a lot of time together.  She is learning and growing so much.  She talks to me like she's 10.  She has the sweetest prayers and watches and mimics my every move.  I can't imagine life without her.  And she's a very big fan of her daddy.  We love her to pieces!!


No comments: