Friday, May 11, 2018

My Seattle Trip!

I've been wanting to go see Brittany in Seattle for awhile now and we finally planned it and just made it work!  It was SO much fun.  Jenifer got to come too which was awesome!!  We flew out last Thursday and stayed till Sunday morning.  
We got a city day...pikes market, shopping, super yummy coffee, clam chowder with the sea gulls, wings over washington ride, gum wall, park, and asian food for dinner!  It was a full day but so much fun!  Then Saturday I got a fun run in before we left for the mountains.  We hiked by a river and saw a beautiful waterfall.  Then we drove and had lunch in a fun park looking at the mountains.  The air was so crisp and the weather was beautiful.  Then we rested and went out for dinner and then to a small town to walk the shops.  It was a perfect weekend with lots of great talks and catching up with 2 of my favorites.  I loved every minute of it.  Things were interesting while I was away....never a dull moment!!!  But they were ALL still alive and somehow made it without mom!































No comments: