Friday, October 5, 2018

Back to School, Grandparents Day, My Birthday

1st Grade, 3rd Grade, and 5th Grade!




Super Girl is doing preK here at home with me :)



We painted her a little table so she could do her "school" at it.  She is so proud of it!
And she graduated to a high back booster.  She think she is so big!!
Normally Grams and Pops are in Ruidoso for grandparents day but because of the heart attack they had to stay local.  So one praise is that they were able to go to the grandparents breakfast with the boys!  The boys loved it and got to eat donuts which is such a treat :)
Logan didn't feel well but the rest of us loaded up and braved the rain and went to the first Friday night football game for Peaster!!!  It was so fun.  We don't have a varsity team until next year but JV played and they won!

And another birthday for me :).  38...wow that seems old yet I love where the Lord has me in life right now so I'm grateful for each year He gives me!!!  And the ones around me in this picture!

No comments: