Thursday, October 31, 2019

Field Day, Lucy's Gymnastics Show off, Kiersi's Volleyball Game and Awards Day

Field Day!!  It's a bit crazy trying to find all 3 boys when they are doing stuff literally ALL over the inside and outside of the building!  But it was super fun watching them.


THIS is caleb's locker.....oh my.  I can't even.








Lucy has been working hard at gymnastics and got to show us all her tricks at her show off day!  She did great and her brothers were so proud of her.  I love her to pieces!!  Kayden helped us know how to fix her hair :)





After we finished we headed to Frisco to see Kiersi play volleyball!  She did great and we always have SO much fun being with them!



Lunch with Kee-do!

Awards Day and I couldn't be more proud!!!  My boys had a great school year!  We just found out they are moving 6th grade up to the Junior High for next year so sadly they won't ALL be together at the elementary school like I had hoped.  That is ok but it was fun to get one more picture of them all here!! Glad we got 2 years of all the boys in one place :)









No comments: