Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Family, Sports, Birthday Parties, Cows, Pumpkin Party with Friends, Dress up Days and an Aggie Trip

Well that picture is now comical.  He decided to get a Tundra....but then changed his mind a few weeks later....long story but he went with an F-150 and I don't even have a picture of it!  Ha!
We went to see the girls in their Fall Follies show.  They did amazing and we loved getting to see them!!





Tag's Birthday party....limo and haunted house!




Escape room with Cooper!


Poor kitty....got in a fight and had to get shaved and stitched....


the CUTEST safety patrol!!








my favorite mascot!!!  Katie Belle is the best :)








Ruby and the chicken....crazy animals.
Fort fun down at the property! 









Kate's party!


Pumpkin party with some of our favorites!!













This is our life...I guess!!!  Ha!  We now haul hay and take it to the cows....then we decided to let Ruby go with the other cows so we actually walked her down our street to the property!!  She did great.  I'm sure we were great entertainment for the neighbors!!













my cowboys....



naughty Ned....our bull is Ned and he jumped a fence to go be friends with ALL these girls.....can you blame him??!?  He had to be roped and brought home.  I don't think he liked it!



Geometry project....using dad's compass!

We got an ice machine so had to redo some of the cabinets in the kitchen.  So I got my kitchen repainted!!!  It was only about 3 days like this but I can NOT imagine remodeling our house!!!

Wacky Wednesday!

Fun with my Preteen girls!

Character Day....


re-organizing as everything went back in the drawers!!

QUICK trip to Aggieland with the Bradleys for a game!!  I felt awful but everyone had a blast!







Tyson and Lucy got to go down to the players tunnel and give them high fives as they entered the game!  So fun!






















hotel breakfast is the BEST in my kids minds!






 

No comments: