Monday, September 15, 2008

Grams and Pops Visit




Grams and Pops came to visit to see him and celebrate my birthday. They had a great time getting to spend time with Weston. Mom brought him a little 6 month birthday cake. We put it in front of him on Thursday night and he just started digging his little hands in it. It was really funny. He tried to taste the icing a few times.....just made some funny faces. He did manage to get it all over his face and clothes though.


We went out to dinner while they were here. Mom took me shopping for my birthday on Friday and would you believe that my dad actually babysat!!! We gave him lots of instructions and he did great! He played with him for a little while and then got him down for a nap all by himself!!! I was really impressed but do you know how much MORE fun shopping was??? I was actually able to try things on and take my time and focus on what I was doing. It was great.

Thanks mom and dad for coming down here and making my birthday special!!!




So we started more baby food yesterday. We started with green peas. He made the funniest face ever when he first tried them, but he did great and ate them. I think he'd eat whatever was on the end of that spoon!

No comments: