Friday, December 19, 2008

the Christmas card


I waited to put these pictures up until most people had already gotten their Christmas cards. If you didn't get a card....I'm sorry we just tried not to go broke on cards this year and just send out a few. Yes, this was my idea. I thought of it and asked Logan if he'd do it. He was excited and thought it'd be fun. So one night right when he got home we dressed ourselves in sheets and pillowcases and headed out to the backyard. Logan made that manger in about 5 minutes. I got that beard in the craft section at Walmart. I called our neighbor, Lynn, to come over and take the picture. I'm sure she thought we had lost our minds. I have to admit I did feel pretty funny dressed up like Mary standing in my backyard. I almost peed in my pants while we were taking the pictures I was laughing so hard at Logan. He was trying to hold his staff, keep his beard on, and keep his sheets covering his shorts. It was really funny. Weston is the chubbiest baby Jesus I've ever seen. Anyways...just thought I'd share our pictures. We got lots of phone calls and laughs on this one.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest/funniest thing ever! I LOVE it! :) How fun! I'm glad to hear that things are going well with you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!! :)

Unknown said...

haha, i love those pictures, especially Weston's expressions in them!! :)

Merry Christmas!!!