Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Girls Night....first night away....Brittany's new house...and Weston's visit to Santa!!


I spent the first night away from Weston this past weekend. Logan was hunting for the weekend with guys from work so Weston and I headed up to Weatherford. Jenifer, Brittany, and I had a little girl's weekend in Fort Worth. We are all finally back in the same state so we celebrated with a night together. It was SO fun. We stayed in a hotel in downtown Fort Worth and went out to eat and actually got free tickets through Jenifer's work to the Bass Hall to the Nutcracker. It was SO fun to be with them and to get to talk and catch up. I love those girls so much.....they mean the world to me. And I actually survived a night without my little boy. Grams took great care of him. But I will say I sure was ready to get back the next morning and squeeze him.


Grant and Brittany closed on their new house on Monday in New Braunfels. We got to be their first dinner guests on Tuesday night. The house is so great and we are so excited for them. Weston got to play with Bailey and wasn't scared a bit. He kept crawling right up to her and trying to grab her. Logan helped Grant install the washer and dryer. We all had a picnic on the floor since they don't have any furniture yet. It was great. It takes about 50 minutes from our house to get there....wish it was closer...but it's better than all the way in North Carolina!!!

We took Weston to see Santa this afternoon at Bass Pro Shop. He loved him and smiled really big for the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy:

I adore your blog. Your lil Weston is ADORABLE! He makes me smile so often. I can't wait for my lil guy to get here :)

Amy