Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is it Christmas yet??


We got all the Christmas decorations put up last week. Weston helped too! It's definitely going to be different with a crawler around the house with our tree this year. I didn't put any ornaments on the bottom so hopefully he won't pull on them. He loves the lights and of course the extension cord though. I got him those reindeer ears at Target the other day. I put them on him in the store and he rode around the entire store like with them on.....silly boy! Yes, those are the stocking I bought.....yes, there are 6....I wanted them all to match and we are still wanting 4 kids!!! No I don't think we are crazy we just want a big family!!!

That is Weston helping dad with the dishes. He pulled himself up on the dishwasher and thought he was big stuff!
This is how I find him now after most naps....standing in his crib giggling.
This just cracked me up....found him sound asleep like this.

2 comments:

the keiffers said...

I am so glad to hear that someone else does not have ornaments at the bottom of their tree! This Christmas, we are working on "resisting temptation" with Austin. :) Also, LOVED the reindeer ears. Please thank Weston for giving me a good laugh today!

Bryan & Sarah said...

The picture with the antlers just completely made my day!!! I miss you and am ready to meet Weston!