Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Sale


Well it's official....our house is up for sale. Our relator came by yesterday and before she left she had taken pictures of everything, measured all the rooms, and put her sign out front in our yard. I was sorta shocked it all happened that fast! We aren't in any hurry for it to sell....but we thought we'd put it up and see what happens. So you ask....where are we moving if it sells? Don't know yet...definitely a rent house for awhile until we build the next one.

3 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

why are yall moving?

The Giles Family said...

Congrats on the house! I'm trying to learn about how this blog stuff works. Feel free to pass along any tips. :)

Ro and Kelsey Smith said...

Hey! Congrats on getting the house for sale! I started a blog for Ro and I so check it out. I am still new at this so the captions on the pictures are a little off. Westen is precious as always! Hope all is well with the Cross family!