Monday, March 16, 2009

Erika & Chris


We drove up to Waco this weekend for Erika's wedding. I had the honor of getting to be a part of her special day. She has been such a special friend to me. We met at Baylor and did Phi Lamb together and have just stayed close since. It was such a great weekend to celebrate with them. It was so obvious how happy and in love they are. She looked so beautitul and everything went so well. I am so excited for them and can't wait to spend more time getting know Chris. Weston was sick this past weekend so my super duper mom drove all the way down and kept him at our house for us. It meant the world to us because it would've been really hard to have him with us at the wedding. So thanks mom for helping out....you're the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET!!! Thank you, Mandy, for loving us. I am so glad you were there to rejoice with us. Logan and you are a blessing to us... and of course Weston too!!
Love,
Erika