Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cousins Birthday Party


We drove up this past weekend for my nieces' birthday party. My sister decided to have one party for both of them since both of their birthdays are in May. Yes, one on the 2nd and one on the 26th....just over a year apart. Yes, bless her. It was great. The party was a baking theme....they got their own chef's hats to decorate when they got there....then my sister had made each kid their own apron (yes, I know....she gets mom of the year)....and then they got to make their own pita pizzas and sugar cookies. If you'll notice the amazing chef hat cakes that she made too! It was a lot of fun to be with all the family and to watch Weston in his camo apron and chef's hat.



This is the girls on Sunday morning before church. This is one of the MANY dresses they got for their birthday. They are too cute in them! I guess Weston wasn't in the mood for pictures.

This is what happens when you have girl cousins.....you get bows in your hair (thanks aunt mel) and you get to play in the kitchen :) Looks like he knows just what to do....he's probably hoping there is food in there!!!


We also got to see the Kriegers....it's so nice that they live in the same neighborhood!! Weston helped Uncle Jason with the wheelbarrow....so helpful. He loved getting to play with his cousin Kai in his sandbox. I'm not too sure how Kai felt about it though.....these pictures are priceless....be sure to look at Kai's face....looks like brothers. And notice all the curls.....I think we're heading down the same road or at least I hope :)

I think Logan is pretty good in that sandbox. I think he was having more fun moving that dirt than the boys were.

No comments: