Friday, May 1, 2009

Something Different for Today

So I normally just post pictures of my boy on here but I really wanted to share this today. Last Sunday in church we talked about sharing our faith. I know I miss countless opportunities to share my faith but I really enjoyed this and it challenged me so I thought I'd share it. Basically it's some easy steps to sharing with the people in your life.
- Make a list of the unsaved people in your life
- Consistently pray for those people that you wrote down
- Show an interest in their lives and get to know them better
- Look for opportunities to praise and encourage them
- Do an activity with them that they would enjoy
- Introduce them to other believers that you know
- Look for opportunities to meet a practical need in their life & ask them to help you too
- Share personal things about your life with them and ask about personal things in their life
- Briefly let them know from time to time how Christ meets your needs
- When the time is right, expain to them the gospel of how they can be saved

No comments: