Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weston's Play Days

This is trouble.....he is just about reaching the door handles now.....I can't even imagine what that will mean in the days ahead.

I bought him these muscle t's at a consignment sale in town. They look so cute on him with his chubby little arms. I just had to take some pics of him.


We've been spending lots of time outside these days. Weston loves his backporch and it's basically turned into that...."his" backporch. He has his toys scattered everywhere and him and Stormy have a great time playing out there all day. Here's some pics of him outside.....don't mind the belly hanging out :)



If the fridge is open, he is right there pulling out something. 9 times out of 10 it's the hershey's syrup bottle. why?? Why does this child have a love for getting into chocolate already?? I think I know the answer....he is a CROSS :) It runs in the family. Ever since I married into this family I have to admit I've eaten more chocolate in the past 3+ years than I probably have my whole life. I don't know what it is but it sure is yummy. But one thing I will say is "dark chocolate" :)
This past Friday night we got a group together and went to Gruene and ate at the Gristmill. We had a great time with our friends...they are great and we love our time with them. Here's a pic of the dad's and their boys. So cute!!!!
He loves to get out his golf clubs now and hit the balls around the house. You'll notice in the video he gets somewhat distracted....but it's still pretty cute to watch. I know his dad gets excited watching him even though they are plastic clubs :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

What a cutie! Yes, the boys are both so big! Where do yall live again??

Shanna said...

Hey Mandy. Great to hear from you. Weston is too cute! I'm glad we can keep up with each other through our blogs now. Give our love to your family.