Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hot Chocolate


So yesterday before lunch I was doing something in Weston's room. He was playing in the kitchen. I all the sudden realized that he'd been really quiet for a few minutes.....that's never really a good thing. So I went in the the kitchen and found him like this. He had opened one of the cabinets and pulled out a can of hot chocolate mix. The lid had come off when it hit the floor and it was all over him. He of course was scooping it up with his hands and cramming it into his mouth. After getting into his mouth it was all caked on his hands, feet, and face. He was mad of course went I picked him up and took him to the sink to hose him down. Only my child....and he was loving it! No telling how much of that stuff he had eaten before I got in there. It was a pretty good laugh though :)

1 comment:

MKP said...

That kid absolutely cracks me up! I miss his chubby little self! That is really funny....looks like he was really going to town with that!