Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter. Weston was already up at my parents house in Weatherford. I met them halfway last Monday and he got to stay the rest of the week with them. It was a nice break but by about Wednesday afternoon I missed him really bad!!! We went up on Thursday night and came back last night. We all went to Melody's house on Saturday and all of Logan's family came over too. So Weston got to hunt Easter eggs with all of his cousins! It was a lot of fun. He didn't really understand much except how to eat the stuff inside of the egg.




So Malakai has an obsession with construction trucks and tractors and the Easter basket that I got for Weston had construction trucks all over it. This was a bad idea. All Malakai could do the entire time was stare at Weston's basket. It was pretty funny. Mean Aunt Mandy didn't get him a truck basket too. Silly me.






I bought got him a new outfit to wear to church for Easter sunday. He wore a tie with it too! I didn't think the tie would last....but he kept it on the whole time. He was pretty cute in it all. We had a great time with all our family this weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww, he looks like a little man with the tie on! too adorable!

The Gray Gang said...

yikes! didn't recall it till just now seeing your blog that you were in town, but i have a faint memory of a message from you...not sure if i was listening 2 it with 2 screaming kiddos or what. but i forgot all about it! forgive me!

Unknown said...

I loved getting caught up on little Weston. Although he isn't so little anymore. What a cutie pie. I can't wait to see him in August. You did a great job with the posts! The video is precious. Love you!

Carolyn said...

Yay for a fun Easter! Cute pics! :)