Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Full of Fun!


You would have thought we went to an amusement park or something yesterday...but no, all we did was go to Dick's Sporting Goods and Bass Pro Shop. We found out that it's a great, FREE place to go that is full of entertainment for Weston. He got to learn how to hit a golf ball from his dad, put his feet in the pond, see the fish, hunt Easter eggs, walk all over the store, and even see the Easter bunny. We didn't even know it but they had an Easter egg hunt at the Bass Pro Shop for the kids. They were given a sack and then had to go all over the store and find 5 Easter eggs. Then they got to come back and spin the prize wheel. Well I'll have you know we searched that store from top to bottom and didn't find a single egg!! Logan thought it was a pretty good marketing strategy! We ended up going back to them and telling them we couldn't find any and I guess they felt sorry for us and let us spin the wheel anyways. Weston got a toy fish. That fish certaintly took a whole lot of effort!!

After dinner last night we went to the park by our house. Weston learned how to throw rocks and thought it was the funniest thing ever. The video is pretty cute. He was walking all over the place....that's the other video. And he of course had to taste just about every rock that was at the playground. I'm hoping I don't find any in his diaper!!! Just spending the day playing with my 2 boys was one of the best Saturdays I've had. Gosh I love them to pieces!!!


I made roast the other night. I think it's one of Weston's favorites. Actually I think anything and everything is Weston's favorite :)

No comments: