Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun Saturday!

Silly boy....he just looked cute so I took his picture.

Saturday morning was another Home Depot kid workshop day. We headed over there to do the craft. Weston made me a trivet. Weston definitely knew what to do with that hammer....little scary at times since he is throwing everything these days. Weston's buddies, Jake and Grant, came too. I think they all had fun.

Early Saturday morning, our sweet friends had their little girl, Avery Elizabeth Neal. She is precious! We actually had a date Saturday night so the first place we headed was over to the hospital to see them. She is doing great.....and mom and dad are too! If arranged marriages were still around, she is definitely one we'd have our eyes on for Weston :) Here's a few pictures of her. I don't think she was too happy when I unwrapped her to take her picture.....and silly me didn't even get a picture of the superstar....mom!!! We are SO excited for you two.....lots of fun times ahead!
Also notice the two dads.....Logan is teaching Matt how to "swaddle"....it was pretty funny to watch those two.

No comments: