Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween....a little different this year


Well it was an interesting weekend. Weston got sick on Friday, so we ended up spending Halloween at home. He is better so we decided to dress him in his costume last night. Can you guess what he was? Not sure about the do-rag on his head....looks like a chef's hat. Oh well :) He was pretty cute. We were giving him chips to bribe him to smile!


We were supposed to go to a party on Friday night with our small group from church. We were going to be a knife (Logan), fork (me), and spoon (Weston). We didn't get to go Friday and I had worked so hard on cutting those out :), so we posed with them. Next year I guess we'll get to add a plate :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My husbad the mechanic got a kick out of this costume!

Oh and I am due July 7th. See you in Texas? Or are you moved out of Bandera area?

The Currie Family said...

I love his costume!! He looks adorable!!!

Melody said...

michelin man pictures are WAY cuter than I ever imagined!! Props to you!! GREAT job cutting out the fork, etc...I am impressed!!