Monday, January 4, 2010

Our 4 year Anniversary


We celebrated our 4th anniversary on New Year's Eve. Our sweet friends insisted on keeping Weston for us and let us go grab dinner together. It was really nice to actually eat and TALK to each other. We went to our favorite....Carabba's and then to Starbucks. Afterwards we went to our friends New Year's Eve party and stayed there till Weston was about to lose it. He did make it almost to 9:00....and I almost made it to 10:00 :) I know pretty pathetic....oh well....I'm not proud...I need my sleep :)
I have the bestest hubby. I love him more than ever and I'm so thankful that he's in my life. We've already had so many great times together in our 4 years and looking forward to more coming soon with the new baby and the new house. He is the best dad and it is so fun to watch him with Weston. He always gets right down in the floor and plays and gives Weston his full attention whenever he is with him. He loves the Lord and it's so evident in how he lives his life. He is an awesome builder and is doing so great at Tilson. He tied again for the 2nd year in a row for the most house closings in Texas. He is respected and looked to by so many through his work. I'm so proud of him and I love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner said...

This is really sweet! Happy 4th! Time flies! : )