Monday, September 13, 2010

Parker Hillman Irons


I have been waiting and waiting on this day. September 3rd was one of the best days....closely behind my wedding day and the day my boys were born. Brittany got to bring home her little boy! Parker Hillman Irons was born on September 1st weighing 6 lbs and 10 oz and he was officially Grant and Brittany's little boy on Friday afternoon. Logan and I have been praying for a baby Irons for quite some time and it was just the best to get that phone call from her on Friday night that everything went through with the adoption and little Parker was in the car with them!!! We got to stop by on Saturday and meet him and yes, he is precious! Grant and Brittany are going to be amazing parents. They already seemed like such pros with him. I am so excited about the days ahead and getting to raise our boys together. This is one special little boy to us!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH, THIS MAKES ME CRY......You have been such a faithful prayer warrior for her. WILL you promise to PASS on my sincere congrats to them both. This is just wonderful. PLEASE tell me she has started a blog.....?? HA HA! i want to follow her new journey as a mom.