Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stomach Bug Gets Us All

Well despite my best efforts at disinfecting everything, we woke up yesterday morning to Caleb feeling much better but not the rest of us. Logan and I both woke up saying that something just didn't feel quite right. Weston already thrown up once when we got him up. It was not a fun day at all. Weston threw up most of the day and was just miserable. It scared him to throw up that much and he kept saying "fro up".....really sad to hear. We had bowls and towels all over the house. I have done so many load of laundry and cleaned the carpet so many times in the past few days. Logan and I actually never threw up but just had the aches and chills all day. It seemed like an effort to even get up from the couch. Caleb was doing fine all day though...thank goodness. I was telling Logan that it was the Lord taking care of us by letting it happen in the order that it did because I'm not sure how I would have dealt with Caleb being so sick if that would have been yesterday. So far today everyone is feeling better. I sure hope this bug goes away and NEVER returns. You are not welcome in this house!!

2 comments:

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Oh Mandy - I know how it goes. Right before school started, Owen got the stomach bug really bad - it was awful. He passed it on to Matt then me. Matt and I had it the worst - throwing up, chills, achiness, fever. We had to call my Mom to come help and then she got it. It was TERRIBLE! Hope it never returns either! Hang in there - hopefully everyone will be back to normal in the next couple days. Let us know if you need anything!

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Oh Mandy - hang in there! Right before school started, Owen got the stomach bug. It was awful! He passed it on to Matt who then passed it on to me. Matt and I had it the worst with throwing up, chills, achiness, and fever. We had to call my Mom to come help - who then got it as well. It was TERRIBLE! I hope it never comes back. Hopefully, everyone will be back to normal in the next couple of days. Let us know if you need anything!!!