Thursday, April 28, 2011

$1 Well Spent

So last fall we went to a garage sale or rummage sale that was at a storage unit place. It was really disorganized and nothing was priced. I found this box of a water slide and took it up to the table where you pay. I asked the lady if it worked or had a hole in it. She said she didn't know. I asked her how much it was and she asked how much I thought it was worth. I said how about a dollar since we don't know if it has a hole in it. She said sure. So we got it out last weekend. It's amazing! Logan doesn't think it had ever even been used. It's like 8 feet long and had 2 different pools with a slide in between. We put it on the backporch and it has provided endless hours of fun for a certain little boy. It he wasn't eating or sleeping on Saturday, he was in the pool! He loves it!!


Caleb likes it too and loves to just watch his big brother in action and make his lips do this and say, "oooohhh".....so cute!

He was soaked of course from big brother splashing him but he doesn't ever seem to mind. He just wants to be doing what his big brother is doing!






These 2 are just cute pictures I thought I'd add.....Caleb sucking on a rib bone and Weston hugging Caleb....yes, I did say hugging!!! My prayers are being answered of them actually loving each other :) at least for the moment I took this picture. I see glimpses every now and then.


2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

there will be many more sweet brotherly moments. i love seeing my boys playing outside, or wrestling, or laughing and chasing each other...you just wait!

The Gray Gang said...

they'll be lots more sweet brotherly moments girl, you'll see! hardly anything i love more than seeing my boys playing in the back yard together or giggling & wrestling. such sweetness!