Monday, November 12, 2012

BB gun, Ashley Visits, Catherine's Shower

I love this picture....it shows how much these little boys love their dad.  You can barely tell but they are in their green car and waiting all the way at the corner of our yard on Logan to come.  They LOVE when he comes home and jumping in his truck when he stops at the mailbox. 
Weston's been asking to learn to shoot Logan's BB gun for awhile so last weekend they got it out and he taught him.  They made a target and Weston of course loved it. 
 
This is just a little scary for his Mama. 
Ashley took a few days off and came and stayed with us last week.  We loved having her here (despite Caleb's face in the picture).  We love when she comes down to see us! 
Thursday night Courtney and I gave Catherine a baby shower for Drew that is coming in a month or so.  It was really fun and hope really special for her.  We did a baby bird/nest theme.   
 
I made cappuccino punch like we had at our wedding.  It was a hit and SO yummy!!! 
I'm actually finally the one in the picture that is NOT pregnant!!!  Wahoo!!! 
I love my sweet friend and I am so excited about baby boy #3 for her!!!  It's crazy how the Lord has given us both 3 boys!!!  Our playdates will be absolutely crazy!!

No comments: