Friday, August 15, 2014

CRAZY trip to Boerne



Lucy and her grandmas!
Weston and his prized Lego possession right now ;)

Definition of crazy is driving 4.5 hours with all 4 kids by myself.  It was a bit on the hard side but we made it!  We got to see friends and play.  It was a very fun few days!  Lucy and Gracie....

We stayed over at Catherine's house but we got to see the Aderholts too because Reid had a sleep over the night we got there.  
Reid is about to start kindergarten so I asked Weston what he thought he needed to know for kinder.  Weston said in a very serious voice, "how to make a paper airplane!"  So he made him an airplane before he left.
So it was a bit crazy....I mean 7 kids with 6 of those being boys 6 and under.  It's about the same as our trips to Kansas however there are WAY more adults and help when we are in Kansas.  We were definitely outnumbered.




Buddies for life :)

We got to go swim at our old neighborhood pool.  It was fun but a lot of work.  There were tons of kids there and it was a lot to keep up with mine.  But fun to be in the water!



This photo is compliments of Caleb.....but this was one of the best stops.....yes HEB for coffee!!!  I am quite the addict now.  I think it started when I was pregnant with Lucy (sorry Lucy)....but this Mama gets her big cup every morning and in our opinion HEB Texas Pecan is the BEST!!!
All the crazy Davis and Cross bunch minus Drew (he was napping :)
Very fun to see my sweet friends.  I learned though that I will never probably make that trip again by myself with all 4.  I am not sure there was ever a quiet 5 minutes on the way down or back up.  I think coming down with just Lucy will be just fine next time :)  (Get ready Grams :)

No comments: