Monday, August 25, 2014

Our Stay-cation!

So we never really did the typical "vacation" this summer just the 6 of us.  We talked about it several times and just realized it's just too hard right now with the ages/stages we have.  So we decided to spend the $$ on a babysitter for the younger 2 and do a few things close by.  So last weekend we took the older 2 boys to Mineral Wells state park and hiked and climbed rocks.  They loved it.



We played hide and go seek, ate a picnic, threw rocks, and just climbed around.


The bigger the rock was....the bigger the laughs from the boys.



I think he wet his pants a little laughing so hard.  And who even knows what was so funny.  That boy.
This is their boat or pirate ship :)





cutie pie in her bathtub.....somehow these pics got in here!

Then on Saturday we took the older 3 to the lake.


Riding the tubes is one of their favorite things to do.  So we did it for a long long time.



I have decided I think i'm getting to old to tube.  I went with Weston for a long time and I was very sore :)  Skiing I love but not sure about how many years of tubing I have left in me.
This cutie pie is still sporting undies these days.  Accidents??  yes.  But overall we're doing pretty good.
And Lucy Lou is sitting up!  She has a few falls but she's doing great!

No comments: