Friday, August 15, 2014

Pops, Chores, Swimming, and Tree Swing!!

This picture makes me very happy.  My dad is finally getting back to playing golf since his shoulder surgery last October.  It isn't all healed but it's good enough to where he can play.  This is a big deal to him and so I know it made him very happy to get to go out and play finally!
Caleb and Weston have started doing chores in the morning.  I didn't know how well Caleb would do at them but he loves it and is doing great!  He made his bed yesterday so perfect that I had to take a picture of him.  He was so proud of himself :)
Kiersi and Kayden stayed at my parents all week so as soon as we got home from Boerne we headed over to play/swim.  They had a blast together as usual :)
We brought over our little slide play thing and they slid off of it into the pool....or well Tyson jumped off of it :)
GIRLS!
all cooperating except Tyson....always one.

finally got him in the picture but he did NOT want to look at me.  oh well!



Logan's really fun idea....a tree swing.  He went and got the stuff and had it up in a few minutes.  I love that he knows how to do stuff like that!!  The boys LOVE it!!!!  And I have to say I love it too.  Something about having a tree swing in our backyard makes me just smile!


Lucy got a little bit of ice cream :)






We've been working on our sandbox.....I had all helpers on board helping me dig out the weeds.  Love it.

And Lucy had her first official taste of solid food.....peas :)  Yum Yum!





No comments: