Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Party

I got the idea on Tuesday morning to throw a little Halloween party.  Yes that's about how I roll lately....spur of the moment.  So I dragged my friend Amanda into it too and we threw one together.  But the hard thing about around here is that most do preschool T/TH so several couldn't come because of that and then others do a homeschool group that met today too.  So basically I didn't pick a very good day but it was still fun....even though it was small!!  Caleb was my ninja turtle (Leonardo), Tyson is Batman and Lucy is Raggedy Ann.  

Missing from the action is Darth Vader aka Weston....he of course was at school this morning.



So here was our crowd.




We painted some pumpkins.....


And decorated some sugar cookies...


And played in the sandbox....

Fun day with my friends and their kiddos!  Hopefully I'll plan a little earlier next year :)

No comments: