Monday, December 4, 2017

Aggie Game & Fort Worth Half Marathon

I should probably let Logan write this post because I don't really know what any of these places mean or what they are called.  I know enough about A&M that everything means something and you do everything for some reason :).  Logan has been wanting to start taking the boys to a football game so he decided to take just Weston this year.  They were able to see the campus and eat at his favorite spots.  They had a great time and I think the brainwashing has already started :).














Meanwhile I ran in the Fort Worth half marathon that Sunday morning.  Sadly it was super humid and not cold like I like it.  But I did it and finished!  Melody ran in it too which was fun to get to be together.  A new friend, Kristin, that we've met through church ran in it too.  She is amazingly fast and actually won 2nd among women in the half and first in our age group.  She is super sweet and loves running!





No comments: