Monday, December 4, 2017

Movies, Ice Cream, Football, Soccer, Pumpkins, Park & Smores

I took Lucy to the movies for the first time.  We went with her friend Evelyn and saw My Little Pony.  It wasn't the greatest movie but she did great and had a lot of fun.  
We went to the arcade afterwards and they thought they were playing without us even having to put money in!!!  Ha!  It was awesome :)
Ice Cream!!


Tyson and his buddy's handprints on the soccer field bathrooms....they had all the players decorate the big wall.  So cute!
Flag football....Weston really loved playing.  He did great and loved pulling the other kids flags....defense is definitely his favorite!

Sweet Smith girls came and watched him one Saturday.  Lucy was thrilled to have someone to play barbies with in the stands!
Her best friends....

My helper..
Jordy came over for a playdate the other day.  They sang and played barbies....they are super cute together!
She was SO excited to buy a pumpkin at the store.....I let her paint it and she was so proud of it!



We surprised Aubrie and had lunch with her one day.  It was super fun to be with her.

Notice she colored her feet....

Fall festival at the school...


Logan making a box for the cats one night when it was cold.  He tells me I have no compassion......

Fun at the park with Grams!


My helper again watering the peach trees!











Smores in the backyard!  This is a recurring event at our house now.





BAD puppy.  I felt bad for him always sleeping in his crate with no pillow......SO I first tried him with a cheap doormat.  He did great and slept on it....no chewing or anything.  So I decided to splurge and get him a soft bed/pillow he could sleep on....he did great the first 2 or 3 days and then I found this.  BAD puppy.  He is back to the cheap doormat now :(

Hot chocolate after school!
Last soccer game and it was a bit breezy!  Pops got to come and they sure love their pops!





T had a great season.  He loves soccer and did really well.  I'm hoping he sticks with it!

No comments: