Friday, December 1, 2017

Zoo, Hunting, Fishing and Barbies!

I've never been to the zoo with only one kid....I have to say it's the first time I actually really enjoyed the zoo!!  Ha!  Lucy and I had a great time.  I'm hoping we get to do this many more times together!  She loves animals :).








Meanwhile that day, Tyson got to have lunch with Grams and Pops!  Caleb did too later that week but they forgot to take a pic :(.
Science experiment.....this kid would do this EVERY night!
watching the Aggies on the back porch!

Hunting & Fishing time! 

This is about as cute as it gets....





And these pics of the 3 of them.....


We decided to get the boys a basketball goal for new house.  They love it.  Season will start soon!
And Logan got to spend a weekend hunting with some of his buddies.  They had a great time and he got a deer!





This is what this girl LOVES right now.....BARBIES!!!  They come everywhere with us :)

No comments: