Monday, January 20, 2020

Lake Fun and Six Flags!!!

Gosh we just love the lake.....look at my little water skier :).  She thinks she is big time letting go of the rope! 


Finally the day has come!!!!  Our chickens are LAYING!!!!


















The many tricks in our family.....


Our kids love this place.....even Pawpaw made a special trip down just to go with us.  He loves places like this!!  We had such a fun day!!!  Lucy spent the day with Grams and Pops and had a great time at Crayola land.  Caleb was SO excited he was tall enough for everything....this kid isn't afraid of ANYTHING!




At the gate we ran into Tyson's good buddy Landon.  We rode several rides with them.  It was a lot of fun!






This is before the Texas Giant.....I'm not sure how I got talked into it but I did.  I rode next to Pawpaw....we are good roller coaster buddies :).  I made it through but it was a bit scary.
We were super tired but what a fun fun fun day!!!  

No comments: