Monday, January 20, 2020

School, Schlitterbahn, My Birthday, Etc

Fall on the driveway.....Dr. Danica to the rescue.  She literally met us in the baseball parking lot with glue.  Dr. Daniel glued his chin shut.  Crazy day and super sweet friends!!!
My buddy when the kids are at school :)
Mrs. Ribble to the rescue with these awesome pencil grips!!!  She is learning and doing so well!
We surprised the kids and planned a day at Schlitterbahn right before the season ended.  It was so much fun.  They had no idea where we were going until we pulled up in the parking lot.   I don't have many pics because I didn't take my phone!






Notice the extra on the door......goodness.
Logan planned us getaway for my birthday.  We stayed in Fort Worth, got massages, and did some shopping.  It was a fun little getaway!





My cute little nerd bringing his saxophone home the day he got it!!!  He was SO excited!
box of granola in everyone's seat.....they were pumped!
My 20th reunion!!!  Crazy it's been 20 years but we had a super fun night seeing everyone!
And the kangaroo will always be my favorite!



this kid LOVES football!!!  




Open House night at their school.  She got to show us everything.


And she was in a cheer clinic and learned all kinds of cheers.  She performed at the football game.  I'm not sure we have a career in cheerleading....but that's ok :) 



playdate with her bestie......she loves KATE!



No comments: