Thursday, August 26, 2021

Concert, Garden, Lost RING, and Volleyball!

Super fun night.......Pat Green came and did a concert in PEASTER for our Education foundation spring event.  Mel and Greg came over and went with us.  Austin and Heidi sat with us too.  It was such a fun night!  And to top things off we raised an incredible amount of money for the school.  It was a hit!










Garden time again!
Sure glad I have my helpers :)


I thought we were going smaller....nope...even bigger than our Covid garden last year.  We have 10 rows this year :).

Major catastrophe....I had just dropped the kids off at school and walked back into the house and realized the diamond was missing from my ring!!!  I panicked and started the search.  I literally looked everywhere and then everywhere again.  Then I vacuumed everything and searched the vacuum container.  I wondered if I lost it in the garden so I looked there next.  Logan went at night with a head lamp and searched more.  I looked at the church because I had been there the night before.  It was 2 weeks later and I was getting the waffle iron out to make waffles before church one Sunday and right when I opened the drawer there is was....in plain sight.  I screamed....haven't been that excited in awhile.  I quickly got it taken in and repaired AND insured!!!  I was so thankful.  Many many prayers were prayed for that ring!!!
best buddies....
I got to drive over and see this cutie pie's tennis match!  She's the cutest!!

lunch with CC
Lucy decided to try volleyball.  I'm helping coach and it's definitely an experience!!!  She's cute as can be though!









 

No comments: