Monday, August 11, 2008

5 months old!


I can't believe it but Weston is 5 months old today. Time flies! He is doing great. The pediatrian told us not to start him on solid foods until 6 months but we had a little fun and tried some cereal the other night. It was pretty cute. He did okay with it. He is doing so many things now. I just love watching him play and move around. He can stand up by himself and hold on to his exersaucer. He also sat in a high chair at a restaurant Friday night by himself. It sure makes it easier on me not to lug around that heavy carrier. It's great! And better than that is that I put him in the grocery cart today. He sat in it and did great. He loved looking around at everything. I was able to put SO much more in the cart and do things so much easier. It was fun. I just love him so much. It's great being his mom!

No comments: