Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun with my Cousins

I got to go see my cousins this past weekend in Denton. I got to see all of them because they all live in the same neighborhood now.


We got to all go swimming at their neighborhood pool on Saturday. It was so hot....not only outside....but the water was hotter than my bathtub! Kayden is a dare devil in the pool. She isn't scared of anything!! I just sat in my little float the whole time while my mom pushed me around. I sure love the water. I got to play with the girls a lot. Kiersi still calls me "baby augin"....we are not sure why. But she sure loves to say it all the time.

Malakai let me play with his toys. We had a lot of fun. He is walking everywhere now. I don't know if I'll ever be able to keep up with him.

1 comment:

MKP said...

I'm so mad! I did not get one single picture of the boys together! I feel like it was a whirlwind...I'm sure you do too. Can you send me some of the ones you took? Thanks for coming, we loved seeing you guys!