Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life of Weston the past few weeks


These are Weston's favorite new toys. I decided to give him a bowl and wooden spoon from the kitchen. Who knew he'd love it so much? He likes to rattle his toys around in the bowl and suck on the spoon.



My cousin, Ashley, came and stayed with us last week. It was a lot of fun. We watched the Olympics a lot and she helped a lot with Weston. It was great having her here. She's back off to Baylor now!!


He turns over so much now that I usually find him in this position in the mornings or after naps. He is normally just in there laughing or talking to himself.


I just bought a shower mat so his little behind doesn't slip around in the bathtub. He is a big boy all sitting up in the bathtub by himself. He loves to splash.....water goes everywhere but it's so fun to watch him.



My aunt Kay and uncle Randy gave him his first pair of boots....they are John Deere boots! Here he is checking them out. They are so cute on him. It was hard to get his fat little feet down in them. His dad said his arms look like sausage links in these pictures.


We went to Chuy's with Matt & Aren and Weston liked the table the best. He sucked on it the whole time. I'm sure it was nice and clean. I hope he didn't get any diseases from it. I'm thinking there is going to be a tooth soon!



It's so fun to put hats on him now. He doesn't seem to mind it too much.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

i love it. he's such a cute little chunk! miss seeing you two! hope vacation was a blast!