Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This Little Light of Mine

Few stories of my big boy lately.....

- He is really into toilets right now...I know...disgusting....well I was in the shower the other morning and I heard him in the bathroom crying....I looked out of the shower curtain and he was playing in the toilet but he had his head up through the toilet seat with the lid resting on the top of his head. He was crying because he was stuck! He couldn't figure out how to get out of the toilet seat. I was laughing so hard and would have given anything to get a picture of that but my camera was downstairs and I was all wet.

- We've been going to the public library in town on Wednesday morning for a lapsit read along by an older lady. She reads to all the kids while they sit in their mama's laps. Weston loves it and he has a great time interacting with the other kids. Well this morning a little kid got out his goldfish....oh big mistake with my child in the room. Weston immediately went over there and grabbed a handful of goldfish and shoved them in his mouth before the kid could even react. Yep, that's my kid....he can sniff out a snack in a room quick! The other moms were all laughing at him and thought it was so cute. Oh Weston....

- This video is from yesterday. I started singing a few songs with him and for some reason "This little light of mine" just got him. It was pretty cute so when dad got home we showed him. Please disregard my singing abilities and my twang...it's horrible....Logan attributes all that to Weatherford.....

4 comments:

Bryan & Sarah said...

I dont know what i love more- your twang or Weston's laugh. I miss y'all.

Whitney said...

Isn't it funny what can get them started with the giggling? :) Love the toilet story- made me laugh hard! Austin hasn't found ours yet- I keep the doors shut for that reason! :)

Unknown said...

haha, that toilet story is priceless!

Melissa said...

I had no idea the toilet could be such an attraction! Love that giggling :) Let us know when you're up here next time - we'd love to see you!