Monday, February 8, 2010

Butchered


I knew his hair was getting long (I mean look at these pictures.....that last one is first thing in the morning....I was calling him my little Einstein!) and Logan had been after me about cutting it. I decided not to attempt it this time and take him to get it cut. MISTAKE I think. I told the girl an inch....then she just started cutting and cutting and cutting. It's like before I knew what was happening and all those curls were falling off and it was too late. He looks SO much older now. I felt tears coming....not sure if it was pregnancy hormones or what....but I'm just not sure about my little boy looking so much older! Everyone has loved it but I'm just having a hard time with it. I will say one huge positive.....there is so much more cheek and forehead to kiss and squeeze now. I love putting my face up to his and feeling that big squishy cheek...it's the best!

3 comments:

Alyson Sandlin said...

The EXACT same thing happened to me. Mom took JC to get his hair cut and they got a little carried away. I was SO sad. It has grown back out now though and you can't tell it was ever cut off.

Anonymous said...

Awe how cute! Love the new hairdo.

Unknown said...

Oh....he looks so handsome!!! Quite a little studmuffin! :)