Monday, February 15, 2010

Weston's New words, Dr. Appt, and a Birthday Party

This is a video from last night. He is saying all kinds of words now...so fun! Here's a little taste of our jabber box.....

I took Weston to my doctor's appointment the other day. Since I'm going every other week now it's hard to ask friends to keep him that much. So I braved it and he came along.
This normally could spell disaster but the sweet nurse that he loves gave him a big sucker to eat. He was in heaven. He has only had like 2 suckers before so he doesn't really know what they are. He figured it out really quick and LOVED it!


Last Wednesday we got to go to Ms. Ellie's 1st birthday party. It was basically my old playgroup from San Antonio that was all there. It was so fun to see everyone and how much all the kids have grown! They got to decorate their own cupcakes.....Weston was a definite fan of this activity...especially the sprinkles!

We took a group picture of all of them on the couch. I have pictures from LONG ago when they were just babies! Can't believe they are so big so quick!

No comments: