Monday, February 8, 2010

We have paint and light fixtures!


Here's a few pictures of the house from yesterday. We took a risk and went with a dark trim color....I really like how it turned out. I did a bluish gray in the boy's bathroom, a green in the office which turned out really LIME and needs to change :), and mustard yellow in the powder bath. All the rest of the walls are just a light tan. Notice all the swept floors...that's thanks to my super mom! She swept and cleaned out the house for us. We got all the light fixtures up this weekend too...thanks to Pops, my hubby, and his helper, Hector. They will all have globes on them too.
This is my little mud room when you come in from the garage....sounds silly but I'm super excited about it. I think it'll be great for all the shoes, diaper bags, lunch boxes, coats, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the green color!

Melissa said...

Great choices on the house - love that blue in the bathroom! And your belly is so cute...I know what you mean though...mine feels pretty huge too :)

P.S. Love the haircut - sounds like it's taking some getting used to, but I think it's adorable.