Monday, February 8, 2010

Pop's Birthday

Pop's birthday was this past Friday. They drove down Thursday night to spend the weekend with us working on the house. So my poor dad had to work on his birthday! We celebrated Friday night with some Mexican food of course. It was a lot of fun. Then I had actually made him a birthday cake. It was ok....nothing like what my sister can do....but I tried. I put a golf scene on it....he seemed to like it and best part was that it tasted good! So they stayed till last night working all weekend on the house....SO SO SO nice of them. Weston sure loved having his Pops and Grams here all weekend. He loved being out at the house watching and helping them work. Thanks mom and dad for coming down and working so hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that cake!