Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Update

Well I went back to the doctor yesterday to do the sonogram. Of course he measured big....and what measured the biggest?? His head! Yes, I was a little shocked and worried. Their estimate on his weight was 8 lbs and 6 oz!!! Already!!! The sono was so fun though.....everything looked perfect and we are so thankful for that. He was already practicing breathing! We could see him breathing fluid in and out. It was amazing!! She also could see a fat roll on his wrist already!!! Oh my! I guess he's going to be like his brother :)
I got in to see my doctor yesterday afternoon to go over the sono results and she's worried about him fitting for delivery. So she's inducing me on Monday morning at 7:00 if I haven't had him on my own by then. Our prayer is definitely for him to come on his own before then!!! I've had lots of contractions but nothing consistent. So I guess one way or another Caleb will be here Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! Yeah I saw hunter this last ultrasound breathing too it was really cool. I had never seen that before. You can push him out just pretend your pooping is what they told me hahah! Go for a run and eat some spicy food :) In reality they can't tell you to have the c-section unless you want it so you could tell them to hold off if you are progressing some with being induced. Took a good 24 hours when I was induced for stuff to start kicking in. They told me I neede a c-section and I told them no way I still have time to get her out. :) So its in your control dont forget that! Kylee was 10-4 when she was born. We will be praying post update on facebook or here I check often to see if you had him yet!

Jen