Friday, April 30, 2010

Grams and Mimi

I have to admit the only way that I have survived the past 2 weeks is because of my sweet mom and mother-in-law. Mom came back on her own initiative last Tuesday and stayed till Friday and my mother-in-law flew in Saturday morning and stayed till early this morning. We had a great time with both of them.

Weston made cinammon rolls with Mimi one day. He had big fun sitting up there with her helping her. He even ate some flour?? Weird.....the kid eats anything!
Every morning Mimi had to have her coffee and Weston had to have some too. Yes, I know...my kid will have a caffeine addiction at such an early age :) They were pretty cute sitting there sipping their coffee together.
Weston is already ready to take Caleb for a ride.....not sure if Caleb was enjoying it.
Snuggling with Mimi.....
Grams and her two boys.....
2 weeks....

Mimi and two of her boys....
While I'm at it....Happy Mother's Day to both of you....thanks for helping me out and being here for me the past few weeks. Thanks for all you do for us....we love you both and hope you have a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Texas Bucks said...

Awww, great pictures!!! Can't wait to see you and your adorable boys soon! :)
Love,
Ashley