Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Brother is all Ready!!


Weston is ready to be a big brother....well I hope so at least. I'm sure he has no clue that his world is about to drastically change! We went and got his hair all cut yesterday....I really like it short now....he looks so big! So we're just sitting around waiting on Caleb....well not sitting...I walked last night....ran (yes, don't freak out) this morning....and trying to get Caleb to come. We'll see....I've had lots of contractions this morning so hopefully they'll turn into something! My sweet parents are here already getting everything ready....so great to have them here :)

2 comments:

The Currie Family said...

Run baby run! Get that baby OUT!! :o)

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Oh my goodness! Caleb will be here any day! Can't wait to meet the little guy. I've been thinking about you alot lately. Let us know if there is anything we can do!