Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last fews weeks of Weston


He is loving his backporch. Grams and Pops got him this table for Christmas and this is where he likes to eat his meals now.

We have been tackling the transition to a big boy bed . It was a nightmare in the beginning but he is doing so much better with it now. I am glad because I thought I was going to lose my mind for a few days.
Silly Weston....trying on dad's shirts and sporting his new Elmo backpack that he got from Cayden and Brinley. He loves it!

Still loves his trucks....I seem to find them all over this house.

We took these while Grams was still here. He is finally saying her name....sounds like "Gams"...but it's pretty cute.
He still does the "tractor" dance. His dad joined in with him....my, what good moves you have :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Two of Ausin's favorite things are his picnic table and his basketball goal- too funny! Love the big boy bed pic where he's hanging out! I'm soooo not ready to tackle that yet~

MKP said...

that video was awesome!!! thanks for posting!! I got a really great laugh at Logan's moves! : )