Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sad day for Thomas

So Weston and I were making cookies this morning together and I turned on both ovens so we could get them all baked quicker. We started mixing up the batter and I started smelling something. I figured it was just a pan that was in the bottom oven because he likes to play in that one. Then the smell got stronger and I went over to the oven and opened it. This is what I found......

Poor Thomas, James, and Bertie were melting!! Weston was in tears as soon as he realized what had happened. They are wooden trains but the wheels are plastic. The wheels are all gone :( Weston was so sad. Those 3 are his favorite :( I had no idea he had been playing with them in the oven. We find trains ALL over this house but never once had I thought I'd find them in the oven. He cried and whimpered about it for about 45 minutes. He kept saying "Thomas...too hot....oven....no wheels....oh Thomas." Really sad to see a 2 year old that upset about his favorite toy. But as soon as both grandmas heard about it they were already telling him that they'd take him to get a new one :) Got to love those grandmas....they make everything better!

No comments: