Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend at Grams & Pops

Last weekend Logan went hunting so we headed up to Weatherford for the weekend. The boys actually did amazing on the road! It was a great trip and we were really excited to see everyone.
Caleb loved watching Molly on the backporch. He had a lot of fun standing up holding on to the windowsill.
Mamaw and Papaw came over on Friday night and had dinner with us. We loved getting to see them.

On Saturday Caleb and I headed over to Fort Worth and met Melissa and Griffin for coffee. It was their first time to meet each other. They are only about 2 weeks apart. They were pretty cute trying to figure each other out. It was SO fun to get to see them and catch up. I miss her so so much!!!
While we were gone, Weston and his Pops had a big time. They put out all the lighted Christmas trees down the driveway. He was a big helper I'm sure. I think Pops needed a nap as much as Weston did after that.

Caleb and I went home on Monday morning but Weston stayed a few extra days at Grams & Pops. He had a blast!!! He's still talking about it!!
On Tuesday, he got to play with Mrs. Mel again. She came over and played with Weston. He LOVED it!!! Uncle Rick stopped by to say hi too. This boy is eating up this attention. Luckily he was really sweet to both of them and from what I've heard he has Uncle Rick wrapped around his finger. When Rick had to leave Weston gave him a big hug and told him he loved him.......that just about melted his heart. He needs some grandkids quick!!!! I just love that he knows both Rick and Mel now and has bonded with them so much....means so much to me!!

I'm not sure Weston was really ready to come back home but they loaded up and came down here for Thanksgiving. His dad was really missing him and ready to see him. But I will say it was nice to just have Caleb for a few days. Gosh...one kid is SO easy!!!! Why did I ever think that was so hard???? We went to like 4 stores in one morning!!!

No comments: